The first step in making a change is to identify where you stand at this moment. Stepping back and taking a sincere look at your current situation will help you identify your frustrations as well as your ultimate goals.
Please assign a score reflecting your level of agreement with the following statements. (A score of 10 reflects the highest level of agreement, while a score of 0 expresses complete disagreement.) Your answers will highlight areas in which you could benefit from improvement.
- I meet my deadlines without a lot of last minute panic.
- I deliver work product to clients when promised.
- I take time each day before I leave work to review my goals and plan the next day.
- I have a written list of my top 10 referral sources and make monthly contact with each.
- I have a written marketing plan that is reviewed and followed on a weekly basis.
- Sources of revenue (by practice area) are specifically identified each month.
- My office holds regular staff meetings. We follow an agenda.
- I leverage my talents to the hilt because I have developed effective delegation techniques.
- A strong infrastructure is in place which includes: organization chart, job descriptions, employee manual and processes for work flow management.
- All calls are returned within 48 hours by me or a staff member.
- I feel confident in asking my clients to refer their family and friends.
- I have strong communication and listening skills.
PERSONAL HEALTH AND WELL BEING
- I follow a regular exercise program and eat healthy food most of the time.
- I get regular medical check ups.
- I devote time to pursuing my own hobbies and relaxation.